These doctors pooed out Lego to stop parents worrying

Children frequently ingest small objects and naturally parents worry about the consequences.

Six paediatricians from the UK swallowed Lego as part of an experiment to see how long it takes to pass through the human body.

We spoke to one at the University of Leicester to find out more...

Please don’t try this at home.

This video has been optimised for mobile viewing on the BBC News app. The BBC News app is available from the Apple App Store for iPhone and Google Play Store for Android.

  • Published
  • Section
  • Subsection