Hidden danger of asbestos in schools
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Asbestos in schools: Petition to protect children from deadly material

The daughter of a teacher who died after being exposed to asbestos at school, is warning parents of the risk to their children.

Lucie Stephens' mum Sue died of mesothelomia, a type of cancer caused by exposure to the deadly material, and now she is calling on the government to proactively remove it from all schools.

Ms Stephens wants parents to understand the risk of asbestos exposure their children face at school.

  • 02 Dec 2016