Appliance fire risk: 'Flames flew out of my tumble dryer'

Mother of two, Lorraine Ward, has told the Victoria Derbyshire programme how a faulty tumble dryer started a fire in her home.

Thousands of people have been sent warnings that some Hotpoint, Creda and Indesit-branded machines could pose a fire risk.

Watch Victoria Derbyshire weekdays from 09:15-11:00 BST on BBC Two and the BBC News Channel. Follow the programme on Facebook and Twitter, and find all our content online.

Published
Section
BBC News
Subsection
UK