How is the race to replace David Cameron shaping up?
David Cameron announced his resignation as MP for Witney in September, saying he wanted to "avoid being a distraction" to his successor as prime minister, Theresa May.
How do locals feel about his decision, and who's in line to replace him?
Daily Politics reporter Ellie Price spoke to voters, and the following candidates:
- Duncan Enright - Labour Party
- Elizabeth Leffman - Liberal Democrats
- Kenrick 'Dickie' Bird - UKIP
- Larry Sanders - Green Party
- Robert Courts - Conservative Party
17 Oct 2016