Woman suffers burns in Lyme Regis house fire

A woman has suffered burns to her arm in a house fire in west Dorset.

Crews in five engines were called to the property in Cobb Road, Lyme Regis, on Sunday morning.

The fire completely destroyed the roof and attic space of the home, while the first floor was damaged by water from the pumps.

Firefighters treated the woman at the scene and an ambulance crew also attended. The cause was believed to have been a de-humidifyer in the attic.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites