Cornwall barn fire blamed on steam cleaner

Published
Image caption, Six fire engines were called out to the barn fire at Probus

Firefighters believe a large barn fire in Cornwall was started by a faulty steam cleaner.

Crews in six fire engines from across mid-Cornwall were called to the barn at Probus near Truro at about 1800 BST on Monday.

The fire is believed to have been started by an electrical fault in a machine used for cleaning the barn after milking.

The last crews left the scene at 2200 BST. No-one was injured.

Related Internet Links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.