Crews tackle tanning salon fire in Boston


Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled a fire which broke out at a tanning salon in a Lincolnshire town.

Six appliances were called to the single-storey premises on Sleaford Road in Boston just after 1730 BST.

A spokeswoman for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said there were reports that a sunbed had caught fire.

There were no reports of any injuries. The building is also used as a fitness centre and dental practice.

Related Internet Links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.