School closed due to large fire in Armadale
Children at a West Lothian primary school are being kept at home because of a nearby fire.
West Lothian Council said it had closed Armadale Primary School until Thursday.
The alarm was raised at a builders' merchants in High Academy Street at about 1400 BST on Tuesday and firefighters are still at the scene.
Police said no-one has been injured but people living nearby have been moved out of the area as a precaution in case any materials ignite or explode.
About 50 people spent the night out of their homes due to the fire.
A number of residents went to stay with friends and relatives while others were put up in a local community centre.
Firefighters have spent hours pouring water on oxy-acetylene and propane tanks - to stop them igniting.