The police at Radio 1's Big Weekend have done the most amazing job ever making everyone feel safe - especially given the tragic events in Manchester. From checking the queues to patrolling the site, they've been watching over everything from before the gates even opened. But all that work doesn’t mean they haven’t had time for just a *little* fun. Here's a look at what they've been up to 😂😜😃
1. Starting the weekend as they mean to go on to make everyone feel reassured
2. The dogs got their spaces early for Little Mix
3. Showing everyone the way to beat the heat 🍦👅
4. You know who the real celebs are! #merky
5. Trying to keep their hats
6. Auditioning to be Katy Perry's new dancers 💃
7. Crowd surfing 🏄 is not a crime!
8. More moves than Rita Ora
9. After all that fun, no wonder they need a sit down. Thanks to A-L-L the gals and boys in blue - you're the best!
The police, of course, want you to keep staying safe. So if you are upset or worried about what happened in Manchester, make sure to visit Newsround. They've got some top tips about what to do if you are feeling sad about what you've seen, heard or read.