Kate And Mim-Mim
Monday 27 February
Time to be confirmed
The eponymous five year-old and her larger-than-life big bunny buddy are back for more incredible adventures, as they travel together to the fantasy world of Mimiloo where, together with their band of playmates, they try to solve any problem they encounter.
- Monday’s episode sees the gang embark on an epic journey aboard the Bubble Subble, as they attempt to make muddy pirate Boomer and his crew of Tee Hee Rexes take a bath so they can scrub them clean.
- On Tuesday it’s all aboard the Mimiloo Express, Tack’s greatest invention yet! But when the amazing choo-choo train is thrown off track the gang must learn a big lesson in improvisation.
- Come Wednesday, Kate, Mim-Mim and their friends go on a Jurassic adventure, as giant dinosaurs are running amok all over Mimiloo. Can Kate and the gang save the day before it’s too late?
- Thursday sees the gang take on the classic Jack and the Beanstalk tale, as Boomer looks to save his sister Lily from the monolithic giant by making the formidable climb up into the clouds. Will Lily be saved from the Giant keeping her captive?
- Finally, on Friday, the gang find that things aren’t always what they seem, when a birdwatching trip results in Boomer being transformed into an egg - can everyone keep him warm so he will hatch?
Search the site
Can't find what you need? Search here