From the makers of Happy Valley, Ordinary Lies and Trust Me, RED Production Company presents a brand new 3x60’ drama, Come Home, created and written by Danny Brocklehurst for BBC One.
Greg and Marie have been married for nineteen years, when, seemingly out of the blue, Marie walks out on him and her three children – the last taboo of parenting.
This touching and intriguing drama will take audiences on a roller-coaster of ever changing emotions and allegiances. Multiple time-frames, viewpoints and flashbacks tell Greg and Marie’s story and force viewers to confront their own truths. How can two people that loved each other become so opposed? Can a child learn to forgive their mother for leaving them? And why would Marie make such a shocking and significant decision to change their lives and divide their loyalties forever?
Executive produced by Nicola Shindler, Danny Brocklehurst and Tommy Bulfin for BBC NI. Produced by Madonna Baptiste and directed by Andrea Harkin.
Coming to BBC One on 27 March at 9pm to 10pm
- Greg Farrell... Christopher Eccleston
- Marie Farrell... Paula Malcomson
- Brenna Coyle... Kerri Quinn
- Liam Farrell... Anthony Boyle
- Laura Farrell... Lola Petticrew
- Molly Farrell... Darcey McNeeley
- Davey Coyle... Brandon Brownlee
- Garry Coyle... Patrick O’Kane
- Niamh Kenning... Brid Brennan
- Billy Rockwell... Edward Macliam
- Carol Simm... Derbhle Crotty
- Chris Tomlinson... Rory Keenan