Strictly Christmas Special line-up revealed
This year the leading ladies set to trip the light fantastic are:
- Olympian and presenter, Denise Lewis (series 2)
- Pop star, Frankie Bridge (series 12)
- Writer and actress, Pamela Stephenson (series 8)
The gentlemen set to rock around the Christmas tree are:
- Celebrity chef, Ainsley Harriott (series 13)
- TV presenter, Gethin Jones (series 5)
- Radio and TV host, Melvin Odoom (series 14)
In this year’s Christmas cracker of a show, all six couples will each perform an enchanting and magical routine in a bid to be crowned Christmas champions 2016 and lift the famous Silver Star trophy.
Hosted by Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, the Strictly Christmas Special wouldn’t be complete without the festive foursome of Craig Revel Horwood, Darcey Bussell, Bruno Tonioli and in his last appearance on the judging panel Len Goodman who will all be on hand to bring some joy and festive cheer.
The icing on top of the Christmas cake will be a spectacular music performance, details of which will be announced in due course.
Notes to Editors
- The Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special 2016 Professional Dancers and theme will be announced in due course.
- The Judges will score each couple and the studio audience will vote on which dancing duo will win the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special 2016 and lift the famous Silver Star trophy.
- The Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special will air on BBC One and will be available again shortly afterwards on BBC iPlayer.