Publications and resources
Our research library
- Long readsOn this page you can explore our comprehensive research reports of the evidence behind our work. All of our publications are freely available to download.
- Short readsOn this page you can explore the latest working papers and summaries of the evidence behind our work. All of our publications are freely available to download.
- By countryExplore our findings and analysis country by country. All of our publications are freely available to download.
- Delve into our dataWhat are young Bangladeshi's most worried about? Are rural Kenyans interested in politics? Do Palestinian women trust the media? Find the answers in our data portal.
- Our analysis - policy and practiceHow people use, access and communicate information around the world has profound implications for development, diplomatic and foreign policy. Our analysis aims to inform policy, research and practice on the role of media as it relates to our main areas of focus - governance and rights, health, and resilience and humanitarian response.
- Read more insightDesigned for development policy makers and researchers who may not be specialists in media and communications, this blog is where BBC Media Action can share its policy analysis, insight and research findings and where these issues can be debated and interrogated.