Work for us
The majority of our production jobs are based in our country offices. Most of these posts are filled by national staff, and are advertised locally as well as on our jobs page. Please look out for job advertisements in local newspapers, job websites and by subscribing to our newsletter.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs.
- Finance AssistantWe are looking for a Finance Assistant to support the Finance Manager on our Eastern Europe and Central Asia programme - ensuring sound financial, grant management, and administrative practices across the programme. Closing 20 June 2021.
- Freelance digital learning developerWe are looking for a freelance digital learning developer to help create an engaging, interactive online course in climate change reporting in English and Swahili. Closing 28 June 2021.
- Freelance graphic designer and illustratorWe are looking for a freelance graphic designer and illustrator to create and produce graphics, infographics and illustrations for our online learning course on climate change. Closing 28 June 2021.
- Freelance motion designerWe are looking for an experienced freelance motion designer to create and produce innovative motion pieces for online courses on climate change in both English and Swahili. Closing 28 June 2021.
How to apply
- Tips for applying for a job with BBC Media ActionKathryn Tomlinson, our former Regional Director for Asia gives her top tips on increasing your chances of being shortlisted.
- How to interview - and get the jobYou've been invited for interview so how do you make sure you get the job? Here’s some practical advice from Kathryn Tomlinson.
- Subscribe to our newsletter For our latest jobs, news and research
- BBC CareersThe full BBC Careers website