- 06:10The Wonder of Animals9. Dolphins
How dolphins hunt using a combination of specialised anatomy and complex communication.
- 06:40Naomi's Nightmares of NatureSeries 4: 13. Bonus Bites
Naomi Wilkinson rounds up her globetrotting travels with unseen bits from the show.
- 07:10The Pets FactorSeries 1: 3. Jabba, Lolly and Hercules
Jabba the Pug receives a facelift, and Lolly the guinea pig goes under risky anaesthetic.
- 07:30Matilda and the Ramsay BunchSeries 1: 5. The Big Food Fight
Matilda sets up a food face-off with her family - British versus American.
- 07:45Matilda and the Ramsay BunchSeries 1: 6. The Bollywood Party
Matilda and her family cook up some incredible Indian party food.
- 08:00The DengineersSeries 2: 3. Gingerbread Den
The Dengineers build ten-year-old Carrie a gingerbread house den.
- 08:30Deadly Top 10Series 1: 3. Killer Tactics
Steve is on a mission to choose his ten favourite killer tactics.
- 09:00Robot WarsSeries 8: Episode 2
Robot Thor clashes with father-and-son team Will and Ian from Team Shockwave.
- 10:00Steve Backshall's Extreme Mountain ChallengeEpisode 2
Steve ventures deep within a tepui, inside a newly discovered cave.
- 11:00Snow Wolf Family and MeEpisode 1
Gordon Buchanan travels to the remote Canadian Arctic in search of wild wolves.
- 12:00Hairy Bikers' Mediterranean AdventureSeries 1: Episode 3
The independent spirit of the people shines through in Si and Dave's Corsican adventure.
- 13:00A Vicar's LifeSeries 1: Episode 2
Ruth takes on an assistant who left an executive lifestyle for a new life in the Church.
- 13:30Back to the Land with Kate HumbleSeries 1: 3. The Lake District
Kate Humble helps with lambing at a fifth-generation farm.
- 14:30Trust Me, I'm a DoctorSeries 7: Episode 3
Michael Mosley finds out if eating carbs in the evening is bad for you.
- 15:00Australian Open Tennis2018: Day 6 Highlights
Kat Downes presents highlights of the third round at the Australian Open in Melbourne.
- 16:30Masters Snooker2018: Semi-Final 2
Jason Mohammad introduces continued coverage from the 2018 Masters semi-final.
- 17:30Tom Kerridge's Lose Weight For GoodSeries 1: 3. Special Treats
Tom provides treat recipes targeted at foodies who love good food and want to lose weight.
- 18:00Hugh's Wild WestSeries 1: Episode 3
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall explores the ancient woods and valleys of Dartmoor.
- 19:00Masters Snooker2018: Semi-Final 3
Semi-final action continues, with the first to six frames booking his place in the final.
- 22:30QI XLSeries O: 12. The Occult
Sandi and Alan look into the occult with Aisling Bea, Russell Brand and Noel Fielding.
- 23:15Performance LiveI Told My Mum I Was Going on an RE Trip
Warm, honest drama exploring issues around abortion for young women today.