White fish and bacon parcels
Here’s a meal of oven-baked fish wrapped in bacon! Customise it with an optional olive and anchovy paste for those who like stronger flavours. Use frozen fish to cut the cost.
Each serving provides 152 kcal, 16g protein, 0.5g carbohydrates (of which 0g sugars), 10g fat (of which 1.5g saturates), 0.3g fibre and 0.8g salt.
For the tapenade (optional)
- 1 small bunch flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 3-4 sun-dried tomatoes, to taste
- 15g/½oz black or green pitted olives, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- 1-2 anchovies (optional)
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
For the fish
- 500g/1lb 2oz frozen white fish (cod, pollock and monkfish work best), defrosted
- 200g/7oz unsmoked bacon medallions
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- steamed broccoli