Warm crispy salmon salad
A bright, crisp veg-packed salad with salmon that would make a lovely light summer supper when you have friends over.
Each serving provides 696 kcal, 48g protein, 18g carbohydrates (of which 6g sugars), 46g fat (of which 8g saturates), 12g fibre and 0.3g salt.
- 1 fennel bulb, tough outer layer removed, thinly sliced
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed of woody ends and finely shaved with a vegetable peeler or mandoline
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on, about 180g/6oz each
- 30g/1oz plain flour, for dusting
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g/9oz Tenderstem broccoli
- 250g/9oz fine green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 200g/7oz frozen peas
- salt and freshly ground black pepper