Veggie breakfast fry up
Meat-free fry up with herb and chilli-flecked fried potatoes. The veggie sausage is optional.
Each serving provides 500 kcal, 27g protein, 35g carbohydrates (of which 8g sugars), 26g fat (of which 5.5g saturates), 8g fibre and 2.1g salt.
For the fried potatoes
- 250g/9oz new potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary or thyme
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
For the fry up
Butter-poached egg in a vegetable nest
By Hattie Ellis
Buckwheat blinis with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
By Sophie Dahl
See more egg recipes (2844)