Tuna Niçoise wrap
We made these protein-packed wraps to take on a picnic and they were substantial and tasty – a feast in a flatbread. They survived the journey in a bicycle pannier well too, so just the thing for a day out in the hills and dales.
Each wrap provides 461 kcal, 39g protein, 45g carbohydrate (of which 4.5g sugars), 14g fat (of which 2.5g saturates), 5g fibre and 1.8g salt.
- 50g/2oz green beans, trimmed
- 1 free-range egg (fridge cold)
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp baby capers, drained
- 4 baby gherkins, drained and sliced
- ¼ tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 x 185g/6½oz can tuna in spring water
- 2 large flour tortillas or wraps (white, wholemeal or a combination)
- small handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 large ripe tomato, cut into 8 pieces
- 20g/¾oz pitted black olives in brine, drained
- freshly ground black pepper