Tofu sushi bowl
Sushi bowls are a fast and inexpensive alternative to your favourite sushi bar. They’re easy to put together, and you can customise the ingredients to your liking.
Each serving provides 495 kcal, 23g protein, 62g carbohydrates (of which 19.5g sugars), 16g fat (of which 3g saturates), 6.5g fibre and 1.1g salt.
- 100g/3½oz firm tofu, drained
- 50g/1¾oz sushi rice
- 25g/1oz frozen soya beans
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ small cucumber, halved lengthways, seeds removed, cut into thin matchsticks
- ¼ small carrot, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- 3 spring onions, thinly shredded
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Japanese pickled ginger, drained, to serve