Tamarind prawns with mushrooms, pak choi and bulgur wheat
Hot, sweet-and-sour tamarind prawns work beautifully with mushrooms and pak choi in this easy traybake.
Each serving provides 350 kcal, 26.4g protein, 53g carbohydrates (of which 16g sugars), 2g fat (of which 0.5g saturates), 7.5g fibre and 0.7g salt.
- 100g/3½oz bulgur wheat
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4cm/1.5in fresh root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 150g/5½oz shiitake mushrooms, halved if large
- 180g/6½oz raw prawns
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 3 pak choi, thinly sliced
- 10g fresh coriander, roughly chopped