Store cupboard spaghetti
Keep jars of capers, olives, roasted peppers and artichoke antipasti to hand and you can rustle up this simple but luxurious pasta dish in no time.
Each serving provides 510 kcal, 14g protein, 66g carbohydrates (of which 13g sugars), 19g fat (of which 2g saturates), 12g fibre and 2.6g salt.
- 150g/5½oz dried spaghetti or tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp baby capers, drained (optional)
- 50g/1¾oz pitted black olives, preferably Kalamata, sliced
- 100g/3½oz roasted peppers, from a jar, drained and sliced (optional)
- 100g/3½oz grilled artichoke antipasti, drained and sliced (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper