Stir fry all'Italiana
- 2 large carrots, sliced in half then cut ½cm/¼in thick
- 2 celery sticks sliced in half then cut ½cm/¼in thick
- 2 bulbs fennels, finely sliced
- 400g/14oz Italian tinned cherry tomato, drained
- 500g/1lb 2oz tiger prawns, peeled and uncooked
- handful parsley, chopped
- ¼ glass white wine
- 4 tbsp Italian olive oil
- 2 tbsp chilli olive oil
- 400g/14oz rocket salad
- 150g/5oz homemade crostini (croutons)
In a large wok heat the olive oil.
Immediately put all the vegetables in and allow to gently fry for approximately 2 minutes.
Add the chilli olive oil and then the prawns with a pinch of salt.
Flavour with the white wine and allow to simmer.
Add the cherry tomatoes, season with salt, sprinkle with parsley and take off the heat.
Stir in the croutons and immediately serve on a bed of cold rocket salad.