Leftover roast chicken fajitas
You don’t need a kit to make these tasty fajitas using leftover roast chicken and store cupboard spices.
Watch the video for three ways to use up leftover roast chicken. Get the Chinese chicken and sweetcorn noodle soup recipe here or find the chicken and mustard hotpot recipe here.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed, finely sliced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 125g/4½oz leftover roast chicken (breast meat, if possible)
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 1 lime, halved
- 25g/1oz reduced fat soured cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper