Simple tortilla pizzas
An easy cheat’s pizza and a great use of leftover wraps.
Each pizza provides 371 kcal, 18.5g protein, 42g carbohydrate (of which 8g sugars), 14g fat (of which 7.5g saturates), 4g fibre and 1.4g salt.
- spray oil
- 4 wholewheat, plain flour or corn tortillas (about 19cm/7½in diameter)
- 1 small garlic clove, halved
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes (preferably with herbs)
- ¼-½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 125g/4½oz pecorino cheese (or a mature cheddar), coarsely grated
- 280g jar roasted red and yellow peppers, drained (about 175g/6oz of actual peppers)
- 70g/2½oz rocket
- small handful fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 2-3 tsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 2-3 tsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- flaked sea salt and freshly ground black pepper