Roasted vegetable bowl
A great recipe for batch cooking at the start of the week – leftovers can be enjoyed for lunch the next day at room temperature.
Each serving provides 539 kcal, 13.5g protein, 41g carbohydrates (of which 14g sugars), 33g fat (of which 4.5g saturates), 13g fibre and 0.2g salt.
- 1 sweet potato (200g/7oz), unpeeled, cut into 15mm/⅝in chunks
- ½ cauliflower (about 250g/9oz), cut into small florets
- 1 large carrot, scrubbed and diagonally sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for oiling the tray
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, hot or sweet
- ½ x 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 large handfuls (around 50g/1¾oz) fresh young spinach leaves or mixed salad leaves
- 40g/1½oz radishes (around 6), thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds or 40g/1½oz mixed nuts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper