A healthy and delicious noodle dish that will feed the whole family.
Each serving provides 259 kcal, 7g protein, 38g carbohydrates (of which 1g sugars), 7g fat (of which 1g saturates), 6g fibre and 2g salt.
- 250g/9oz wholewheat egg noodles
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed and finely sliced
- 1 small bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled into ribbons with vegetable peeler
- 1 medium courgette, peeled into ribbons with a vegetable peeler, then shredded
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juice only
- 150ml/5fl oz vegetable stock
- 25g/1oz roasted unsalted peanuts, lightly crushed
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped