Radish and sesame soy noodle salad
This delicious vegan noodle salad is perfect for lunchboxes. Add some marinated tofu or cooked seitan for protein.
For the noodle salad
- 200g/7oz whole wheat noodles, cooked according to packet instructions and drizzled with groundnut oil to prevent sticking
- 200g/7oz red radishes, washed and quartered
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 small handful black sesame seeds or toasted sesame seeds
- fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish
For the sesame soy dressing
Place the noodles, radishes and cucumber into three separate bowls and transfer to the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
For the dressing, combine all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
To serve, transfer the noodles to a large serving dish, layer with some radish and cucumber and scatter over the black sesame seeds. Spoon the dressing over the noodles and garnish with coriander sprigs. Serve immediately.