Quick fish gratin
This simple and tasty fish gratin is so easy to make and really quick to prepare. It’s also great for a low-calorie diet.
Each serving provides 446 kcal, 43g protein, 39.5g carbohydrates (of which 8g sugars), 12g fat (of which 4.5g saturates), 3.5g fibre and 1.5g salt.
- 20g/¾oz cornflour
- 300ml/10fl oz semi-skimmed milk
- 300g/10½oz mixed fish, including smoked haddock, cod and salmon, thawed if frozen
- 50g/1¾oz baby spinach leaves
- ½ small lemon, finely grated zest only (optional)
- 1 thin slice white or brown bread
- 15g/½oz Parmesan, finely grated
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g/3½oz frozen peas, to serve