Potato hash with tomatoes, pepper and kale
This easy one-pan supper has crispy potatoes and kale, juicy tomatoes and peppers, and set eggs with perfectly runny yolks.
Each serving provides 480 kcal, 25g protein, 56g carbohydrates (of which 10.5g sugars), 15g fat (of which 4g saturates), 9.5g fibre and 1.1g salt.
- 2 large potatoes, unpeeled, cut into bite-sized chunks
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large yellow pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 125g/4½oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g/1½oz curly kale, thinly sliced
- 4 large free-range eggs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper