Pork with red pepper and noodles
This speedy stir-fry can be whipped up in minutes and is packed full of flavour.
This meal is low calorie and provides 354 kcal, 27g protein, 48g carbohydrate (of which 19g sugars), 5g fat (of which 1.5g saturates), 1g fibre and 2.3g salt.
- 150g/5½oz flat rice noodles
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- ½ lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
- 450g/1lb pork fillet, shredded
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 60g/2¼oz palm sugar or soft brown sugar