Porcini nut patties
Nut roast doesn't have to be dry, leaden or worthy. These little patties have juicy, rich mushrooms and tasty macadamia nuts.
This meal, when served as 15 portions, provides 267kcal, 6g protein, 18g carbohydrates (of which 5g sugars), 18g fat (of which 1.5g saturates), 3.5g fibre and 0.4g salt per portion.
- 40g/1¾oz dried porcini mushrooms
- 300ml/10½fl oz hot water from the kettle
- 250g/9oz chestnut mushrooms
- 150g/5oz chestnuts, cooked and peeled
- 1 x 400g/14oz tin flageolet beans, drained
- 100g/3½oz Macadamia nuts
- 1 free-range egg
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 100g/3½oz breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 200g/7oz kale