One-pot chorizo and pepper spaghetti
This one-pan chorizo pasta from Eat Well for Less is quick, simple and speedy dinner. A true family favourite with less washing up.
Each serving provides 411 kcal, 20g protein, 62g carbohydrates (of which 9g sugars), 11g fat (of which 4g saturates), 7g fibre and 1g salt.
- 150g/5½oz chorizo, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 peppers (mixture of red and yellow), halved, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 160g/5½oz button mushrooms, halved
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 450g/1lb spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 litre/1¾ pints boiling water
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large handful basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 30g/1oz Parmesan, freshly grated