Oatcake and rocket canapes with Arbroath smokie pâté
For the Arbroath smokie pâté
- ½ Arbroath smokie, skinned, boned and flaked into small pieces
- 2 tbsp Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the pâté, place all the pâté ingredients into a bowl and mash together with a fork.
In a separate bowl, dress the rocket leaves with the oil and lemon juice.
Spread some of the pâté onto each of the oatcakes and top with some of the dressed rocket. Garnish with a piece of chopped tomato and serve.