Mozzarella, aubergine, mushroom and roasted pepper roll
An Italian-style vegetarian sub that cuts the fat by steaming vegetables in the microwave. Can be assembled in an office kitchen!
This dish provides 320 kcal, 17g protein, 29g carbohydrate (of which 7.5g sugars), 12g fat (of which 6g saturates), 12g fibre and 1.1g salt.
- 1 large mushroom or 4 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ aubergine, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 wholemeal roll, sliced in half
- 50g/1¾oz roasted red pepper from a jar (not in oil), drained, sliced
- 30g/1oz mozzarella, sliced
- 1 thin slice red onion
- pinch dried oregano
- handful rocket
- salt and freshly ground black pepper