Mixed bean salad
For the salad
- 1 x 400g tin mixed bean salad, drained and rinsed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, deseeded and finely diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing
Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl or jug until well combined.
Pour the dressing over the salad, season well with salt and pepper and toss together.
The salad will keep, covered, in the fridge for 2–3 days, in fact this will allow the flavours to develop.