Baked potatoes with Middle Eastern beans and greens
Filling your plate with vegetables is a nutritious way to feel full without piling on the calories. Here they are drizzled with an easy dressing of tahini and Greek-style yoghurt. If you're not on a diet, try a drizzle of pomegranate molasses in place of the lemon juice. This is a slightly over 500 calories, so could be paired with lower calorie breakfast and dinner so your daily calories don't exceed 1200–1500.
Each serving provides 545 kcal, 22g protein, 62.5g carbohydrates (of which 7.5g sugars), 19g fat (of which 3.5g saturates), 16.5g fibre and 0.2g salt.
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 200g/7oz chard, cut into 2cm/¾in strips (thick stalks 1cm/½in)
- 400g tin cannellini beans, drained
- ½ tsp cumin seeds or ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ lemon, juice only, to serve