Give meatballs the Indian treatment in this easy curry recipe. Serve with plenty of veggies for a healthy dinner.
Each serving provides 220kcal, 29g protein, 8g carbohydrate (of which 6g sugars), 8g fat (of which 3g saturates), 1.9g fibre and 0.3g salt.
- 450g/1lb lean beef mince
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp finely chopped root ginger
- 1 x 400g/14oz can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 60-90ml/2-3fl oz water (optional)
- cooked brown basmati rice, to serve