This lower-calorie cooked breakfast is baked in the oven, so you can get on with your morning.
Each serving provides 385 kcal, 36g protein, 31g carbohydrate (of which 9g sugars), 11.5g fat (of which 3.5g saturates), 8g fibre and 2.5g salt.
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 250g/9oz mini Portobello mushrooms or chestnut mushrooms, roughly sliced or halved
- 4 reduced-fat sausages, cut in half
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g tin reduced sugar and salt baked beans
- 2 large free-range eggs
- finely chopped flatleaf parsley, to garnish (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper