Lighter hummus with vegetable sticks
Fat-free yoghurt and roasted red pepper make this lighter version of hummus really smooth and tasty. Each serving provides 200 kcal.
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 100g/3½oz fat-free Greek-style plain yoghurt
- 150g/5½oz roasted red pepper, drained
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 1 level tsp tahini
- pinch smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed, cut into strips, to serve
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into sticks, to serve
Put the chickpeas, yoghurt, roasted red pepper, lemon juice, tahini and smoked paprika, if using, in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
Transfer into a bowl and serve with the vegetable sticks or store in the fridge, covered, for up to three days.