Healthy fish pie
This healthier fish pie is easy to make thanks to its shortcut white sauce. The key to the best flavour is using good-quality fresh stock.
Each serving provides 409 kcal, 34g protein, 39g carbohydrate (of which 8g sugars), 11g fat (of which 5g saturates), 8g fibre and 1.8g salt.
- 500g/1lb 2oz swede, peeled and chopped
- 500g/1lb 2oz potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 250g/9oz low-fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 150ml/5fl oz good-quality fresh vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp cornflour blended with 4 tbsp water
- 400g/14oz frozen fish pie mix, defrosted
- 200g/7oz frozen peas
- chopped parsley, dill or chives to garnish (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper