- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 salad onions, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 200ml/7fl oz chicken stock, heated (vegetarians can substitute vegetable stock)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Heat the oil in a small saucepan. Fry the salad onions with the garlic and chilli until soft.
Add the diced kohlrabi and cook until soft.
Add the soy, sesame oil, ginger and chicken stock and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Simmer for eight minutes.
To serve, stir through the chopped coriander and serve in a warm bowl.