Lamb with tabbouleh
For the tabbouleh
- 225g/8oz bulgar wheat, cooked according to packet instructions
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 450g/1lb cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 lemons, juice only
- 100ml/3½fl oz olive oil
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
Rub the lamb with oil and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat a griddle pan until very hot, then add the lamb and griddle for 4-5 minutes on both sides, or until cooked to your liking.
For the tabbouleh, place all of the tabbouleh ingredients, except the yoghurt, into a large bowl and stir to combine.
To serve, place a generous portion of tabbouleh onto each plate and place a piece of griddled lamb on top.
Add a dollop of Greek-style yoghurt to each plate and serve.