Lamb with hummus and tortillas
Homemade hummus is easy to make and tastes great. It is perfect for wraps and can be kept in the fridge for up to three days.
For this recipe you will need a blender or food processor to make the hummus. This meal is low calorie and provides 523 kcal, 37.6g protein, 52.2g carbohydrate (of which 8.2g sugars), 17.1g fat (of which 7.6g saturates), 10.5g fibre and 1.6g salt per portion.
- 500g/1lb 2oz lamb fillet, cut into 15mm/½in slices
- 1 lemon, grated rind and juice
- 1 sprig of rosemary, chopped
- 3 mixed peppers, cored, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small aubergine, sliced
- 4 flour wholemeal tortillas