Kiwi and feta salad
We eat peaches with their fuzzy skin and don’t bat an eyelid, so why not kiwis? This salad offers a great balance of tart and sweet with the added pop of the little black crunchy sesame seeds. Great with a barbecue.
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tbsp za'atar spice mix
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 8 kiwis, firm but not overripe, topped and tailed and chopped into chunks, skins and all!
- 1 cucumber
- 200g/7oz feta crumbled or roughly chopped
- a small handful of fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds