Baking fish wrapped in foil is very quick and easy. Use whatever fish you want, and vary the other ingredients when you want something new.
This meal provides 370 kcal, 34g protein, 2.5g carbohydrate (of which 1.8g sugars), 23g fat (of which 2.5g saturates), 1.2g fibre and 0.3g salt per portion.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ fennel bulb, finely sliced
- ½ onion, finely sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 fish fillets, about 175g/6oz each, such as cod, sea bass or trout
- olive oil, drizzle
- squeeze lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped dill (optional)
- 1 tsp capers (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp white wine (optional)