Hot honey chicken and sweet potato traybake
In this hot honey chicken traybake, the sweetness of honey and sweet potatoes is perfectly balanced with a touch of chilli.
Each serving provides 510 kcals, 37g protein, 50g carbohydrates (of which 27g sugars) 17g fat (of which 4g saturates), 7.5g fibre and 0.6g salt.
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on, bone in
- 4 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 banana shallots, halved
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ½ tsp Aleppo pepper
- small handful flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped
- small handful toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- bitter leaves, such as chicory, radicchio or curly endive, to serve