Healthy tandoori chicken kebabs
This easy and healthy recipe shows you how to whip up your own chicken kebabs in no time. For this recipe you will need 8 metal skewers.
Each serving provides 413 kcal, 51g protein, 37g carbohydrate (of which 9g sugars), 4.5g fat (of which 1g saturates), 9g fibre and 1.1g salt.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts (600g/1lb 5oz total weight), cut into chunks
- 200ml/7fl oz fat-free Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tbsp tandoori curry powder or medium curry powder
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 1 tsp grated fresh root ginger
- 1 lime, juice only
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- chopped cucumber, mint and red onion salad, to serve
- wholemeal chappatis or pitta bread, to serve