Healthier mini cheesecakes
These healthier mini cheesecakes will be a hit with the whole family. They can easily be made gluten-free, if required.
Each serving provides 138kcal, 7g protein, 15g carbohydrates (of which 8g sugars), 5.5g fat (of which 2.5g saturates), 1.5g fibre and 0.3g salt.
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil, plus extra for greasing
- 60g/2¼oz honey
- 120g/4½oz porridge oats, gluten-free, if required
- ½ tsp ground mixed spice
- 300g/10½oz fat-free Greek-style yoghurt
- 300g/10½oz lighter cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ lemon, zest only
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp light soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 free-range eggs
- 120g/4½oz strawberries, hulled and quartered