Harissa polenta with sautéed vegetables
A simple vegan and gluten-free dinner that’s ready in 20 minutes. Use whatever greens you have in the fridge.
Each serving provides 594 kcal, 12g protein, 67g carbohydrates (of which 4g sugars), 29g fat (of which 3g saturates), 7.5g fibre and 1.6g salt.
- 150g/5½oz quick-cook polenta
- 825ml/1 pint 8fl oz hot vegetable stock, made with 1 gluten-free stock cube
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 carrots, cut into 1cm/½in chunks
- 25g/1oz hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 100g/3½oz kale, cavolo nero or savoy cabbage, thickly shredded and tough stalks discarded
- 75g/2½oz cooked chestnuts, roughly broken
- salt and freshly ground black pepper